Sat, 28 Jan|
GEMS 1 - HYDRODASH (Water Confidence)
FIRST CHALLENGE of the year! Join us for an exhilarating hour at Singapore's First Floating Aqua Park. Overcome your fears, face the challenge and enjoy the Sun, Sand & Sea with great company.
Time & Location
28 Jan, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Hydrodash, Palawan Beach, Singapore 098498
About the event
$48 Special rate for Sponsors - INFAQ Programme
- Entrance Fee + Inclement Weather Insurance
- Snack pack
- Sponsor Beneficiaries ($5)
As part of the community's Social Good effort, we are inviting 40 women & girls from PCWG, Rise Above Halfway House and WIRA's beneficiaries.
PERTAPIS CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND GIRLS provides residential care for young women who are victims of abuse, come from dysfunctional families or are in conflict with the law. The centre offers shelter, care and protection to 100 women from 14 to 21 years old.
RISE ABOVE HALFWAY HOUSE was founded in 2021. It is the first secular halfway house for women offenders undergoing community rehabilitation programmes, and is the second all- women residential halfway house in Singapore. It is structured with a range of programmes and interventions to provide a safe and holistic therapeutic space for women residents to rebuild their lives as well as reconnect with family and community.
Rise Above hopes to inspire every woman selected to the halfway house programme to overcome their past challenges and draw strength from their struggles to be more confident and resilient.
WOMEN IN RECOVERY ASSOCIATION is a registered charity offering services to all women regardless of ethnicity or religion. Objectives:
- To help recovering female drug ex-offenders rehabilitate and reintegrate into the society.
- To provide support to them and their families through alternative educational and training assistance.
- To impart educational and life skills such as family life education, good parenting, vocational skills training, including for their children.
- To grow an alumni of WIRA ‘graduates’ able to provide support and inspiration to each other as well as other recovering women.
Be part of this community effort to support and benefit our community.
EMPOWERED WOMEN, EMPOWER ALL
FITDunya FITAkhira #StrongerTogether
*Time is subjected to changes depending on availability